Feb 02,2010
Feb 02,2010
I wish there was a option of not selecting any star for Focus. They dont even deserve 1 star. Will not recommend to any one. Had been a tenant for one year. They never fix any issues at home. When I checked out, they played a clever tactic. They wanted me to pay money for house cleaner and also for carpet cleaner. Then they agree for the house to be cleaned after we leave as that will give the cleaners more space. And as soon as we left they took pictures of the home, before getting cleaned by cleaners and start bullying that \"is this the way to leave property\" and all nonsense, I havent got my deposit yet. Also if they know the tenant is leaving the country for good, then they will totally rip you off.

With all this in mind, they look for people who come to work in Slough, from Asia. Ask them if they are in IT industry and rip them off their deposit when they leave.
By: Focus
Feb 05, 2010
Further to your comments. You obtained a quote from an independant cleaning company before you left the property. However when you left the property was in very poor order and filthy dirty. We do have photographic evidence of this. The cleaner charging you more than quoted is an issue between yourselves, we did not instruct them. As with all tenants that are leaving they are given the option of the inventory clerk to come whilst they are still living at the property. You did not contact them to arrange this. On the day the cleaners went to the property they, and our office tried to call you but you did not answer the phone, and therefore they continued with the cleaning.

We have many tenants from Asia who do get there deposits back and also move to other properties with us, (like you did). I would also advise that we have no idea that you are moving abroad if you give forwarding address of another property in Slough!

As with all deposits they will be sorted out within 10 days of you vacating. You vacated on 1st February 2010.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Focus Residential Slough! To leave a new review of Focus Residential Slough, please click the link below !
Write a review for Focus Residential Slough