Dec 18,2012
Dec 18,2012
Having used Fleggs a few years back to sell a family house, I had no hesitation to use them again when I came to move myself. The process of photographing the house and detailing the advertising material was taken very seriously and only published when I was happy with the content.

Whilst not the easiest style of house to sell, Fleggs spent a lot of time and energy making sure that prospective buyers were given comprehensive tours of the house with positive detail where appropriate. Feed back of any sort from the viewings was quickly given to me allowing us to alter strategy where necessary.

Once a sale was agreed they still did not rest. Further tours and detail were handled by Fleggs. So all in all, very good, and yes I would use them again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham! To leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham