Dec 18,2012
Dec 18,2012
I had a meeting with George Selmes regarding the property which I had to sell on a tight schedule due to the fact that I required more space for my growing family; George was very understanding of my situation and said that he would put the sale of my property at the forefront of his \'to do\' list. Never had I expected my property to be on the market for THREE hours and to receive an offer of near enough the full asking price! As my sale progressed I dealt with Ricky Barbara who I found to be extremely thorough in his work and kept me up to date on the property sale more than my solicitor did at times.
I found the young men at iMove to be extremely professional, reliable, polite and knowledgable, I could not believe that I saved so much money selling my property with iMove compared to other estate agents that I had enquired and considered using for selling my property. I have passed on their details to many of potential customers and cannot sing their praises enough.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of iMove Property Crystal Palace london! To leave a new review of iMove Property Crystal Palace london, please click the link below !
Write a review for iMove Property Crystal Palace london