Dec 18,2012
Dec 18,2012
Alex at Spencer\'s has consistently been very approachable, easy to contact (responds quickly to emails and phone messages -always same day) and most importantly, is very efficient in dealing with finding and settling in a tenant for my flat. Despite the Bank Holiday weekend and Paralympics taking place, he got a tenant into my flat within 2 and half weeks of completing the purchase of my flat, and at the highest possible rent (also quoted by another local agent). I have had prior knowledge of his letting and management expertise through my partner\'s experience and under normal circumstances he moves tenants in within a week! He has a lot of experience and therefore has invaluable advice regarding what tenants are happy with and what they complain about e.g. mattress quality.
Richa has also been very helpful in the short time I have known her. She has been very prompt and importantly has advised where I can save money eg whether a problem with the furniture I got was worth fixing myself due to contractor call out charge.
By: Keith Cross
Dec 18, 2012
Dear Priya

Many thanks for leaving this review.

Having read your comments, I have now Re-graded this to a 5 star review.

Kind regards

Keith Cross
Operations Director
Spencers Property Services

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Ilford! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Ilford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Ilford