Dec 18,2012
Dec 18,2012
I registered with Ludlow Thompson on a cold Saturday in December having been let down by numerous agents/agencies who just did not seem to listen to my requirements - either that or they completed misunderstood what a 1 bed room flat at market rate in East Dulwich meant. Having left my details and requirements with the guys at LT I was sent 3 perfect properties, all of which I could have taken. The 1 flat that really took my fancy had just come on to the market, and after displaying interest I was taken back to the office to lay down a deposit and get the ball rolling. From there all happened quickly, efficiently and with constant communication from Tom and his team. An absolute joy to deal with and above all the best result - my new dream flat. A huge thank you to Tom and his team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Dulwich

81-83 Lordship Lane Dulwich, London