Dec 18,2012
Dec 18,2012
I am a foreigner who had purchased a property in the E3 area. As I am a foreigner, I had engaged JLL to manage and let my property. It was a terrible experience with them. They never helped to pay for our service charge in time and also never help to pay for the council tax during the vacant period while awaiting for tenant to rent and in the end I had to pay for all the outstanding penalty and fines for late payment. They being my management agent never even paid a visit to the tenant to check on the condition of my house or collect letters related to my property and by the time I received the fines notification. It was the ultimatum. After 1 year, we decided to remove them. I also advised those Singaporean who bought Uk property, do not use them if you have a choice. The tenant that they found for you also not checked background properly. My ex-tenant was one of those who missing in action and not contactable at all.
They should keep the landlord informed of all mails sent to the property. They should pay help landlord to pay the outstanding charges in time. They shld do a sanity check on the tenant during check out to make sure he has made all payment before he leaves.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jones Lang Lasalle Office 1! To leave a new review of Jones Lang Lasalle Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jones Lang Lasalle Office 1