Dec 18,2012
Dec 18,2012
Jo has always been extremely helpful. She is quick to respond to any queries that we have and invariably sorts out any problems fairly and promptly. We have built up such a great relationship with her that when we met her this summer I felt as though I should give her a hug but had to hold back as I realized i had never actually met her! She was very welcoming and now that I have seen her at work feel that our relationship is stronger than ever.
I also have had communications with Stella and she too has been more than helpful. The whole winkworth team has never let us down and should be extremely proud of themselves!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Shepherd Bush Office! To leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Shepherd Bush Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Winkworth Estate Agents Shepherd Bush Office