Dec 17,2012
Dec 17,2012
I just wanted to say a big thank you to all the team at Glenn Flegg. From start to finish the whole experience of dealing with them was brilliant. I initially looked at 3 different agents to market my property and when Ben from Glenn Flegg came round, he was the only one that really listened to what I wanted. His professionalism and enthusiasm was faultless - I knew they were the right choice. Once they started marketing the property the response was overwhelming and I was more than happy to let the team handle all the viewings. They always kept me up to date with all the offers (even calling me on their days off) and it wasn't long before I accepted one for the full asking price.

Due to the chain splitting further up, the actual exchange and completion took some time but again Ben was on the phone practically every day to the solicitors and all the other agents pushing it along. If he hadn't been involved I think I would still be waiting to move!

I really can't praise them highly enough. Ben, Stuart and Lee were fantastic to deal with and I really wouldn't have any hesitation in recommending them.

Thank you.
By: chester1
Dec 23, 2012
Once again a big thank you to our client who was without doubt very pleased with the service our company provided however it would seem apparent having spoken to her she clearly meant to award 5* & not the 1* that appears on this review.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham! To leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham