Dec 17,2012
Dec 17,2012
We currently rent a house from this poorly managed corporation. At first they changed the rent from what it stated on the internet to a made up price (that\'s what it felt like anyway). The walls are covered in mould, the landlord says its blatantly our fault even though it was there when we arrived! She doesn\'t even know here own houses! The kitchen is falling apart however the landlady say its been the same for 25 years therefore does not need to be change. Excuse me but any kitchen that has been the same for over 15 years needs reviewing and renewing. Makes me sick, There arn\'t even doors on some the cupboards. I could go on and on but I think I\'ve stressed the worst problems!
My final and main point to you of whom considering renting form this company...DONT!
They have no customer service, they are money grabbers who will make your life hell! Their houses are definatley not fit for children to live in!!!!! Absolute disgrace.
make it a home not a shed!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of R M Caldicott Property & Management Office 1! To leave a new review of R M Caldicott Property & Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for R M Caldicott Property & Management Office 1