Dec 17,2012
Dec 17,2012
I do not normally leave reviews for anything let alone estate agents but I was so impressed with Maritime Properties. When we were thinking about putting our property on the market, Mitul came out to meet us and gave us lots of good advice on how to get the best possible value for our home. He then went on to take some very professional photographs, giving a very unique description of the property and provided a detailed floor plan. I am aware most agents do this, however Maritime Properties made us feel like they had generated these items solely for our property and it was not just generic text. Mitul was brilliant with keeping us posted on progress, we would get a call from him at least once a week without fail with updates. He was great at chasing up the solicitors and managed the overall process very effectively. Having worked with a number of estate agents I can honestly say that Maritime Properties has by far topped the list for quality of service and professionalism. To top it off they got us asking price for the house as well.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Maritime Properties Greenwich! To leave a new review of Maritime Properties Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Maritime Properties Greenwich