Dec 17,2012
Dec 17,2012
AVOID AVOID AVOID! - Lee Grace does not want to do anything that does not fit into his scheme of things. They need to be chased to perform basic tasks. They don't seem to understand that you are spending hundreds of thousands pounds and have every right to ask questions and to double check information. The service I received as a purchaser was unbelievably poor, if it was my house they were selling and I knew how poor their communication was I would terminate the contract immediately and sit it out until I could appoint an agent with an ounce of intelligence and customer service. They are sneaky and lie to save face when it's blatantly obvious they are trying to cover their tracks. If you want an agent that will rub buyers up the wrong way, not get back to them when they make an enquiry (they did this to us more than once); lie about the status of a house, be rude to you and question your judgement then look no further than Charlton Grace!

I will tell everybody Iknow to avoid this shambles of an outfit!
- not be rude - return calls when they say they would - Not lie - Communicate internally - be polite and have some respect for customers and the buyers of properties they market.
Attached Files