Dec 17,2012
Dec 17,2012
I was attempting to buy a property. The agent was slow to respond to some questions. After the second offer
the agent didn\'t even bother to communicate with us until we chased him. I contacted his office and asked to deal with another agent, they said they would get back to me ...and didn\'t.
However, after just a few minutes this reminded the agent to communicate by text the fact that the property had a higher offer which had been accepted.
The agent didn\'t have the courtesy of letting us know

I have never come across an agent who really didn\'t seem to be bothered about I know why.
Now I fully understand why Estate Agents have such a poor reputation.
I would not use this agency again
Very poor communication. Try and answer your mobile
By: Concept Spaces
Jun 06, 2013
Concept Spaces takes its level of service extremly seriously. We always strive to meet expectations and offer the highest level of service possible. We have reviewed the case internally and can confirm our negotiator was dealing with the daughter of the MVerrey and communicating directly to her via phone as it was her who made the initial enquiry, was buying the property and doing the viewing. MVerry put in an offer for a property on Thursday 6th of December 2012 14:37. The negotiator confirmed that the offer had been put to the Vendor in writting. We were unable to get a confirmation from the vendor until the following Tuesday morning. The negotiator replied back to the daughter on Tueday 11th of Decemeber 12:26pm saying the offer had not been excepted. MVerry replied on 11th of December at 15:54 "thank you for lettings us know". A higher offer had been excepted on the property and this had communicated back to the applicants in writting. As far as we were concerned this was the end of the matter.
We have reviwed the comments placed and take on board any feed back and make any improvements where possible.
Concept Spaces

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Concept Spaces Office 1! To leave a new review of Concept Spaces Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Concept Spaces Office 1