Dec 17,2012
Dec 17,2012
I was thinking of using them to sell my property so I called them as a ¢â‚¬Ëœprospective buyer' to see how they would deal with a buyer. The person I needed to speak to regarding my chosen property was not available, so I left my name and number with Guy (I checked the number with him so he had it correctly), stated my interest in that property and then waited for the return call. And waited and waited ¢â‚¬Â¦. No return call.

Needless to say they did not pass my simple test. I would be upset if that is how they treated my potential purchaser. It does not take much to alienate a customer in the current market.

Simple answer to this ¢â‚¬â€œ return calls. So I am still looking for an agent.
Simple answer to this ¢â‚¬â€œ return calls.
By: Patrick
Feb 19, 2016
I sympathise greatly. We almost bought a property through this agent. I say 'almost' because they fooled us around so much that we eventually lost the house, after having spent hundreds already on lawyers fees. Do yourself a favour and AVOID this bunch of amateurs And charlatans - especially the sleazy 'mortgage broker' who has the ethics of a slug!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 10! To leave a new review of Barnard Marcus Office 10, please click the link below !
Write a review for Barnard Marcus Office 10