Feb 01,2010
Feb 01,2010
I am at the stage of changing my house and found them in Rightmove. Well I have made an apointment with Adam to view 1 bed flat on victoria road. With my wife freezing cold were waiting for him half an hour. When i have rang him he said that he left a message on my voice mail that my apontment was cancelled. No such message was left or any contact attempts was made. Proffessional huh? Well finally on monday saw the flat put down deposit on it with few conditions. As with progress i dont know as these ppl dont know what is going on. Rusted bathroom will be cleaned! Can you belive it? I thionk i will get some kind of skin sickness. I have made my self clear to them i want bathroom to be put in order not by cleaning but by replacing shower base, if not i will cancell my contract and look elsewhere. And beware 300
By: ludlowthompson Customer Services - HQ
Feb 18, 2010
Dear Mocuishe,

We are concerned to read your comments and invite you to get in touch to discuss the issues.We're also sorry for any inconvenience thus far, and hope you will give us the chance to address your grievance.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Finsbury Park, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Finsbury Park