Dec 17,2012
Dec 17,2012
Terrible service. Moved in to find it was in a disgusting state. Renovation work had been carried out and not cleaned up after, so there was the previous tenants dirt and fluff everywhere as well as plaster in the sink, a disgusting toilet and filthy kitchen. I had to call the landlord directly to sort it out as Andrews wouldn\'t return my calls.

The check in service was a total con, rude woman, rushed everything and then when I move in I find they had switched all utilities to \'Spark\' without my consent and passed on my details which is a total breach of data protection.

Hear nothing from them for the duration of my tenancy and then on leaving two weeks ago I find that they never entered my deposit into the Deposit Protection Scheme - surely this is illegal. No one at their office gives a proper answer to this over the phone and the Landlord is waiting to hear from them about where the money actually is.
Followed the law, not lied, been professional

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Andrews Office 2! To leave a new review of Andrews Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Andrews Office 2