Dec 17,2012
Dec 17,2012
I was recommended Spencers as I was told that they were very good, I wouldn\'t say they were very good I would say they were brilliant in every aspect of the sale. When they came to carry out a valuation on my property they were polite and very well presented, they seemed interested in everything I had to say as a vendor. Immediately I knew I was going to give them my property as I felt very comfortable having them represent me. During the time having my property they marketed it well and kept me updated all the time, never not taking a call from me if I needed a question answering. Even to the point when my property was in the process of exchange and completion they worked so hard doing things that was beyond their job description just so that I would be happy, and I was. Togerther Jay & Claire make a wonderful working team and I have personally recommended Spencers to other people I know selling their property. I would happuly give them business in the future.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton