Aug 05,2012
Aug 05,2012
Agent came to take photos and measure up for property details but I did not need this as I already had them so he used mine.Exchanged details by email until I was happy with them.Provided For Sale board with their no on but I preferred to have one made with my own phone no.Texted me contact details for every potential viewer and I arranged viewing with them and showed them round myself - which was what I found most satisfactory after a pushy and incompetant agent who insisted on doing the viewings hinself.Agent would have received offers and passed them on to me but I preferred to degotiate directly with buyer.
Altogether I found them ideal for what Iwanted from an estate agent. I have recommended them to friends

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Office 1! To leave a new review of Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Office 1