Dec 17,2012
Dec 17,2012
If your currently looking for an estate agent Hatched come highly recommended from me and are clearly the way forward. After sitting through painful long sales meetings with other high street agents and listening to their exorbitant fees (the lowest was double hatched\'s figure), I had enough of the wasted time and high prospective costs. I checked out hatched after seeing them on rightmove. What a welcome relief! Clear online fees that are very reasonable and straightforward and the house visit for pictures and photos was friendly and efficient all done to my satisfaction and taking a third of the time the other agents were sat talking in my lounge! Overall the process was smooth and very fast. They will be my first option on any future sales, I will also add My girlfriend has been looking for a property at the same time so I got to see there sales team operate through that (they were not aware) and they were just as efficient and easy to deal with. Overall from both sides there is always an efficient nature to the whole thing without any pressure. Thanks Hatched, keep up the good work.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Hatched Hitchin! To leave a new review of Hatched Hitchin, please click the link below !
Write a review for Hatched Hitchin