Dec 17,2012
Dec 17,2012
A supremely professional company. From our very first contact telephone call with Fair-Way Lettings, through to our first meeting at the property and the subsequent application process, we found the company extremely easy to deal with, extremely helpful and very informative. Our application was not a simple process due to our personal situation at the time however the Management team at Fair-Way guided us through it step-by-step and were always available to answer our questions. All information relating to the property was provided to us readily and, since becoming tenants, I could not have asked for a more prompt or professional response to any queries that I have raised. Any information that Fair-Way need to impart to me in relation to the property is always done in a friendly and courteous way, with clear and concise information given. Fair-Way are by far the best Lettings agency that I have ever dealt with and I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1! To leave a new review of Fair-Way Lettings Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Fair-Way Lettings Office 1