Dec 17,2012
Dec 17,2012
I have been using Martin & Wright for a few years by now.
I only have a small one bedroom flat to let, but I wish I would have several flats and then I would use Martin & Wright as the letting agents to let them all.
When I was choosing an estate agent, after having the flat fully refurbished and ready for the tenants, I was looking in NW6 area, where I live. I was absolutely new to the world of landlords/landladies and tennants and it felt as a daunting world. I was visiting different estate agents. We have plenty of agencies on West End Lane alone.
From my first visit to this office, from my first conversation with Jay Hayden I felt that I needed not look any firther.
Letting the flat felt so easy. Jay and Peter are very professional, they understood what kind of tenants I was looking for.They guided me through the legalities of letting in such way that it made me feel confident in my choice of the letting agent.
And these first tenants whom they introduced to me all these years back are still renting the flat.
By: Jay Hayden
May 12, 2013
Thank you Ella. We cherish your business and thank you for recommending your stepson to us :)

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead! To leave a new review of Martin & Wright West Hampstead, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Wright West Hampstead