Dec 17,2012
Dec 17,2012
Kash has dealt with the sale of our property after another agent accepted the offer on our house and not bothered to follow it up, only finding out later that the buyer was not serious, costing me time.
Initially Kash showed me couple of flats and this is how I came to know him. His manner is extremely polite, the brochures are very informative and have everything you need to know, he at all times knew stuff such as how long is the lease and ground rent info, which I found is not always the case and some agents are very blaze about not knowing this at the viewings even though it is pretty basic.

What I most liked about Kash was his way with people. He is extremely patient, well spoken and professional and has a high degree of sophistication. You always feel like he is your best friend as he will hear everyone\'s concerns and at no time did I feel pressured. The sale of my property was a tough one due to some glitches but he dealt with everything, ringing people speed the process along. To be quite honest, the agency is very eager to please and establish itself but Kash is a real gem. I am yet to find another agent to compare and I have by now met quite a few. Usually the ones that are likeable don\'t know their stuff and vice versa. Kash is a complete package. I think he must be a Virgo, he has impecable attention to detail and never leaves things for others to follow up. I realise now how much a good relationship with clients means in a chain. I hope that soon he will find us a property to buy too.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Bow! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Bow, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Bow

634-636 Mile End Road London
E3 4PH

020 8981 2670 (s) or 020 8150 3325 (l)