Dec 16,2012
Dec 16,2012
Awful customer service.

This is my first time renting a property as I am a student, and as a result the staff (especially Anita) treated us like kids who didn\'t know better. They have been very hostile and rude and uncooperative to help us out. It got to the stage where she shouted at both me and my flatmate because we were idiots and were wrong and didn\'t know what we were talking about (we weren\'t in the wrong they just couldn\'t be bothered to do their job).

When we looked around the flat there were no issues at all. However, on the day that we moved in, there was a considerable amount of damp in both the lounge and the kitchen. Your move are supposed to be managing the property rather than the landlord, however they are lazy, slow and uncommunicative. We have been living here for over 3 months and the problem is still not fixed. They also keep us out of the loop and don\'t let us know when work is being done, despite us constantly hounding them.

I can\'t even write about how bad they are, nothing could explain how bad they are. We will never ever use Your Move again.
Your move need to learn about customer service and how to at least be civil if not nice to their customers. If their is a problem, fix it. Let everyone know what is going on.
By: goldenbat6
Oct 05, 2013
I completely agree in that they have hostile attitude towards the tenants; they even flat out say that "tenants are NOT their customer, landlords are".

They refused to give a copy of the tenancy agreement to a tenant even upon being visited in person and also refused to give out the contact details of the landlord upon being asked so that I could possibly ask the landlord to provide the tenant with a copy of the agreement.

They are very hasty and are only eager to get their commission and so would not even think twice before letting someone who is not a tenant sign the renewal document.

Absolutely appalled that estate agents could operate at this level and will be seeking ways to bring such a fact to light!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Your Move ! To leave a new review of Your Move , please click the link below !
Write a review for Your Move