Dec 16,2012
Dec 16,2012
My property had been for sale with another agent for 10 months when I decided to transfer to Harvey Robinson. I was immediately impressed by the number and quality of the photographs for the brochure and online marketing; the care taken to present the property accurately and attractively; and the requirement that all the staff who might show prospective customers over the house should have an introductory tour with me. I was even more pleased when the house was sold within a week. During the period between sale and completion Justin liaised between the buyer and me and ensured all parties were kept informed of progress. He and all the staff were unfailingly helpful and polite.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Harvey Robinson Office 1! To leave a new review of Harvey Robinson Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Harvey Robinson Office 1