Dec 16,2012
Dec 16,2012
I have recently sold my house using Natalie at Springbok, Natalie and all the team at springbok has kept me informed throughout the whole sale process which has been quick and efficient,

I like there fast & friendly service, and will not hesitate in recommending spingbok to anyone selling or buying a property in the future.
By: Springbok Customer Services
Jan 08, 2013
Hi Mr Boylan. Thank you for your kind words, its great to hear that you have been pleased with the service you have received and that you are happy to recommend us. We would like to wish you all the best for the future, and should you ever need our services again please do not hesitate to contact us. Warm regards - All the Team at Springbok.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square! To leave a new review of Springbok Properties Universal Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Springbok Properties Universal Square