Dec 16,2012
Dec 16,2012
On calling with regards to an issue with faulty smoke alarm it took a couple of attempts, and couple of weeks to get the issue sorted as although in our initial email we said the battery had been replaced and the alarm was faulty we were told it was down to us to replace the battery which wasn\'t the issue. On our next call regarding a leaking towel rail which I fixed Sylvia had been much quicker in responding and asking if I had managed to sort the issue upon getting home from work. Another point was that the card we were given introducing Sylvia had the wrong contact details which may have resulted in the delay with the first issue.

Charlotte was very friendly when showing me around the property & also very accomodating when arranging a second viewing for my partner to see the property. On a couple of occasions she was a little ditzy and forgetful with coming back to me with questions I had asked.

On one attempt at a second viewing we were stuck in very heavy traffic and therefore phoned ahead to advise that we were due to have a second viewing on the property but were running late. This message was left with someone in the Bracknell office which then was not passed on and resulted in us not being able to view the property that evening. We were quite upset as no one had passed on the message and when we reached the property and phoned again we were told Charlotte had waited for us but we had just missed her as she had another viewing. Then we were very happy that Charlotte did make the effort to fit us in at the end of her day on a weekend which we greatly appreciated.

Overall I would say that I have been reasonably happy with the service we have had so far from Romans and I would happily use them again in the future

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 11! To leave a new review of Romans Office 11, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 11