Dec 14,2012
Dec 14,2012
From the very start the staff mentioned have been very professional and friendly. Bethan came to show us the house within 30 mins, even though it was by chance that we saw the \'to rent\' sign and it was after 5pm when we rang. Also having a dog was not a problem either to her or the landlord, in fact she showed us the house with our dog with us.
When I came down from the north of England to sign for the keys Helen showed me the house and even took me afterwards to drop documents off at a dog Carers that we needed to book for when we moved. Definitely not in her job description, but very much appreciated as I had travelled 260 miles by train and therefore had no car of my own with me.
Therefore I have very good reason to claim that the service has been excellent and I would highly recommend them to other prospective tenants.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Wokingham! To leave a new review of Northwood Wokingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Wokingham