Dec 15,2012
By: 'Chad Newbould'
Dec 15,2012
Chad Newbould was extremely helpful from start to finish with the sale of our property and went beyond the expected
service of an estate agent. I live in Cyprus and myself and my wifes property was managed by Townends with a tenant
living there which meant i needed more assistance with the sale. After Chad advising on the best price to market the flat
a buyer was found. The buyers solicitor asked numerous questions that we could not answer having never lived there
such as was there a satelite dish, where were meters, obtaining safety certificates on our behalf. Also the buyer wanted access to our storage unit with no keys available, Chad went out of his way to obtain keys and show the client round.
At all times Chad kept us fully informed and was efficient and professional throughout. We would not hesitate to recommend him.

Townends