Dec 15,2012
By: 'Mrs S.S.Rasool'
Dec 15,2012
would definitely recommend Prospect for selling and buying. The agents kept me up to date at all times with regards to the sale of my property. Once a sale was secured on my property the process was made very smooth thanks to their excellent staff in particular Tracey Daynes who kept in regular contact updating me on the legal process of my sale and purchase of another property which i was buying and answered any queries that i had. Ms Daynes was highly professional and competent, always there to help and would always return my calls. To be honest I was getting more progress reports through Ms Daynes than my solicitor ! who was very hard to get a hold of. Ms Daynes input has been highly valued in keeping me informed throughout the sale stage. I wish her and the staff at Prospect in Camberley branch all the best and keep up the excellent work !

Prospect Estate Agency