Dec 14,2012
Dec 14,2012
Ben was the best estate agent I have dealt with in my 27 years of buying and selling property. Always very professional and very friendly, offering excellent help and advice. The whole buying process was made stress free by his patience and helpfull manner, nothing was ever too much trouble. I would not hesitate in recommending Warren Powell Richards for anyone considering buying or selling property in and around the Alton and Farnham catchments. I\'ve been so impressed, I\'m using them for their letting services too!
By: Tim B
Apr 22, 2013
Thank you for you kind words regarding our company and especially Ben. I will be sure to mention your thoughts to him. As a local business we really appreciate your comments and the opportunity to act as you estate agent. We all wish you well
Tim B, Senior Partner WPR

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton! To leave a new review of Warren Powell Richards Alton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Warren Powell Richards Alton