Dec 14,2012
Dec 14,2012
I purchased my property through Winkworth\'s Shepherds bush and received an exceptional service, so it seemed very natural to approach them to manage the property too. The lettings team, especially Terence keep me up to date with any changes or requests that need my attention, they manage the property, tenants and my needs brilliantly. I do not need to worry about detail, Terence covers all that, but I trust them to promote the needs of the tenants and me equally, so ultimately, the property is taken care of. I would use the team over and over again. Lastly, the cost? no one likes to have lots of outgoings, however, their management fee paid monthly is great value for money.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Shepherd Bush Office! To leave a new review of Winkworth Estate Agents Shepherd Bush Office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Winkworth Estate Agents Shepherd Bush Office