Dec 14,2012
Dec 14,2012
HouseNetwork are incredibly efficient. Their representative attended my flat in good time and took around 16 photos. The flat was live on the market within 48hours even though I hadn\'t paid for their Express service.

There were two other flats for sale on my road and the listing for my flat stood out a mile! Arranging viewings was very easy. I would receive a call and/or an e-mail to confirm and then follow up e-mails with feedback.

The representatives were also very good in helping me achieve a great selling price. I had a dedicated Account Manager, but even when he wasn\'t around, the other members of the team were always willing to help.

I would highly recommend using HouseNetwork - provided you are happy to do your own viewings, you will find you save a lot of money and get a great service!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone! To leave a new review of House Network Ingatestone, please click the link below !
Write a review for House Network Ingatestone