Jul 31,2012
Jul 31,2012
Well after a week of calling up and trying to chase up an application for a property that I offered to rent out there and then upon viewing it. I was told I had to make an applicationfor the property. Fair enough I thought and went ahead and sent our details over. Over the next week that followed I made numerous attempts to contact them to see if everything was ok and offered to come in and pay the fees. We were told no one else had applied for the place and that they were awaiting the responce from the landlord. I have just recieved a phone call another 3 days later to be told that me and my girlfriends application was rejected for no reason and they have given it to someone else. I can not figure out why as we dont have a bad credit rating and we lived in the area in the first place. Any other estate agents I have dealt with seem to use a first come first serve basis. Which doesnt seem to be the case with this place. We had our hearts set on the place and have been shunned for no reason. I felt the staff were just patronisning me on the phone and would not give me any reasons to why we were not allowed to move in to our dream house. Thanks very much Linley and Simpson for nothing. I will make sure to pass my feedback to anyone dealing with you to as potentail customers i come across.
Not a chance.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Roundhay! To leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Roundhay, please click the link below !
Write a review for Linley and Simpson Roundhay