Jul 26,2012
Jul 26,2012
Landlords - do not use this company. Appalling service, they are completely unorganised, do not help or support you as a lanlord and certainly do not provide \'full management\'. I found myself having to sort out everything and the agency gave my personal details out to my tenants. I am now trying to leave Abbotts and get my property keys back - one set was incomplete and took a few days to sourced and the other set 10 days later I am still waiting on. My property is empty and have been left incompletelty secured by the agents. Neither the regional or area manager return phone calls or emails and show a complete lack of respect. There is a high staff turnover so things are abviously not right at this company.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Abbotts Branch! To leave a new review of Abbotts Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Abbotts Branch