Dec 14,2012
Dec 14,2012
I write as an accidental landlady - I moved in with partner 3 1/2 years ago and do not want to sell my flat while the prices are so low. The first agents I used were dreadful. Rent money though paid was not handed over for months at a time, and my anxieties were ignored. Bristol Residential Letting Co was recommended to me by the agents of the freeholders as being one of the best they dealt with. It was the best advice ever. The help and service I continue to get from Bris Res is excellent. They are friendly, efficient, always on the ball and always pleasant and patient, even with what must seem to them to be obvious queries. I would recommend them to anyone, whether landlord or tenant, as being evenhanded and efficient.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Bristol Residential Letting Co Southville! To leave a new review of The Bristol Residential Letting Co Southville, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Bristol Residential Letting Co Southville