Dec 14,2012
Dec 14,2012
I'd been on the market for six months with another agent but had very little to show for it in terms of viewings and not a single offer. This was probably due to a over-valuation initially.

My first contact was with Sean who carried the valuation and demonstrated a sound and professional knowledge of the local market. I was particularly impressed with the fact that they had other properties in the same price bracket on which they were getting offers. Subsequently I dealt with Robert and Simon who were also completely reliable and professional and provided prompt feedback after every viewing. My property had an unusual layout so the floor plans were important and viewers told me that found them really helpful

I would definitely recommend Sterling as the agent to use if you are selling in Kings Langley.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Kings Langley! To leave a new review of Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Kings Langley, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London) Kings Langley

Sterling Estate Agents (Herts & London)

23 High Street Kings Langley