Dec 14,2012
Samantha Peet
Dec 14,2012
Gascoigne Pees Alton,took over the sale of my house when their "network associates" within the Countrywide network literally disappeared overnight without a word directly from them!!
Whilst I found initially GP\'s candour in the realities of market pricing a tough message, I did find that the team I dealt with-(lead person being Sam Peet, -occasionalyy involving Sarah Hodges), to be friendly, professional and clear communicators. They quickly found a buyer and secured the negotiation between myself and my buyer very smoothly
They had some tricky vendors (not managed by them) further down the chain, but they did their very best to keep all parties apprised of the situation - bringing the sale of my house to a successful conclusion 2 days ago. I would congratulate them on their diplomatic capabilities and resilience in dealing with challenging scenarios. Well done!!

Gascoigne Pees