Dec 14,2012
Dec 14,2012
Conran Estates provide an excellent service, always replying promptly to requests/queries, and going out of their way to help. Right from the viewing stage of properties to the purchase of a property, their high quality has not wavered. The staff member I dealt with, Abbey Christian, could not have been more helpful, always replying to my emails within one day. She has been very kind but remained professional. It has been a real pleasure.

However, I would advise not dealing with Conran Estates\' recommended solicitors, RG Solicitors. I was hoping to be assigned a solicitor local to London whom I could visit and have face to face conversations with; as it turns out they were based in York and this made completion on my property somewhat difficult.

Furthermore, they did not always keep to their promise of replying to emails within a day, and sometimes no explication was given for the payments that were due, and when one is having to pay sums of £200 plus, one would like more information on this.
By: Simon Hughes
Dec 21, 2012
I have now removed RG Solicitors from our panel and they will not be receiving any new business from my company. It is a real shame as up until a few months ago we generally received rave reviews from our customers. Having a seven year relationship with RG Solicitors it does sadden me how they have treated our customers in recent times. This is what you sometimes get when you expand in a short space of time!

I apologise about your experience and do take such feedback seriously hence the action I have taken which is a decision not taken lightly.

I appreciate your kind words towards my team at Conran Estates and wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. If you need anything then please do not hesitate to contact me or any of my team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Greenwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Greenwich