Dec 14,2012
Dec 14,2012
Conran Estates provide an excellent service, always replying promptly to requests/queries, and going out of their way to help. Right from the viewing stage of properties to the purchase of a property, their high quality has not wavered. The staff member I dealt with, Abbey Christian, could not have been more helpful, always replying to my emails within one day. She has been very kind but remained professional. It has been a real pleasure.

However, I would advise not dealing with Conran Estates\' recommended solicitors, RG Solicitors. I was hoping to be assigned a solicitor local to London whom I could visit and have face to face conversations with; as it turns out they were based in York and this made completion on my property somewhat difficult.

Furthermore, they did not always keep to their promise of replying to emails within a day, and sometimes no explication was given for the payments that were due, and when one is having to pay sums of £200 plus, one would like more information on this.
By: Simon Hughes
Dec 21, 2012
I have now removed RG Solicitors from our panel and they will not be receiving any new business from my company. It is a real shame as up until a few months ago we generally received rave reviews from our customers. Having a seven year relationship with RG Solicitors it does sadden me how they have treated our customers in recent times. This is what you sometimes get when you expand in a short space of time!

I apologise about your experience and do take such feedback seriously hence the action I have taken which is a decision not taken lightly.

I appreciate your kind words towards my team at Conran Estates and wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. If you need anything then please do not hesitate to contact me or any of my team.

Make an Enquiry