Jan 29,2010
Jan 29,2010
Absolutely awful.

I am a landlord and my tenants have had issues since November 2009 which Isaac Anthony failed to tell me about until January 2010. Not only did they not bother to help my tenants, they do not return calls (13 so far) or emails (4 so far).

I managed to get contact number for my tenants who I spoke with and to my utter disbelief they advised me of literally several issues they had advised Isaac Anthony and 2 months later, still unresolved. All whilst taking a 10%+VAT 'Fully Managed Service' Fee from my rent. Absolutely disgusting.

Their whole setup is shambolic with new staff every 6 weeks on average, you never get to speak with the same person twice. The Liveprool office now does not even have a Manager in place. Amateur is the word. I've since moved to a different agent.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Isaac Anthony Office 2! To leave a new review of Isaac Anthony Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Isaac Anthony Office 2