Dec 13,2012
Dec 13,2012
Stephen Ford made a very thorough investigation of the potential of my property on his first visit as it did not fit the usual 1930\'s mould. His realistic, confident approach coupled with his enthusiasm that he could sell my property at the price it was worth attracted me to use Douglas Allen.
All staff visited my home prior to any clients coming to familiarise themselves with the property and enable them to make the best presentation of the property when actually bringing round clients.
All the agents visiting my home with clients were impeccably dressed and fully briefed with copies of full details of the property colour printed for clients.
The volume of potential buyers brought to the house was very impressive. The feed back by email and hard copy of every visitor to the property was very efficient and helpful.
Any concerns I had during the sale were dealt with very supportively.
I was very satisfied with the way the sale was handled and felt I was given a very personal service.
By: Steve Ford
Dec 20, 2012
Thankyou for your comments Ellen. I knew you were a little unsure of the whole process and it seemed a bit daunting but I think the whole team loved your property and that gave you confidence. Enjoy living down by the sea!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 5! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 5, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 5