Dec 13,2012
Dec 13,2012
SH*TE!!! terrible people at a terrible office. When moving in the place was dirty but when shown around the agent kept commenting that the last tenants left it so clean, being nice I smiled and kept my thoughts to myself. When we moved in one of our front door keys didn\'t work, I rang up the office straight away to get a replacement key. I was informed that I would have to pay £30 to get a key!!! They would not budge on this even though a working key should have been supplied at move in. When I repeatedly asked them fir a replacement key they kept saying they were working on it. For 6 months my fiancƒÂ© had to use the garage door key at the back of the flats to get in while I had the front door key. This letting agent are a total shambles and I wish I never ever rented with them. There were lightbulbs missing when we moved in, when I rang to get these replaced again they said they were working on it, total lie. For 6 months we tried to get lightbulbs. We did not, I asked them would I be charged for these light bulbs when I moved out as they weren\'t there when I moved in, they said of course not, However after 6 months, the length of our contract, Thayer are now charging us for them even though they wrent there when we moved in!!! Why? Thay are a terrible letting agency and they don\'t know how to work phones, they only contact us via email, probably hoping we won\'t read it and won\'t bother them sitting on their cosy office chairs while they rip ordinary decent people our of their hard earned money. DO NOT USE THIS LETTING AGENCY! And now this letting agency are taking nearly £200 off our deposit as they say the place is dirty after I spent a whole day before we moved out on my hands and knees cleaning that dump better than when we moved in and now they say it\'s dirty! I mean seriously £200 to clean, what kind of gold plated cleaners ate they getting in?! Terrible abuse of power, tenants have no power! They have made my last 6 months hell.
They could have given us working keys, lightbulbs and realised that the place was cleaner when we left than when we moved in! Terrible letting agent, they should be fired and closed down.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 54! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 54, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 54