Dec 13,2012
Dec 13,2012
When I first met Platinum Estates I have two rental properties both of which needed work and tenants, as I had two mortgages to pay. I had been let down by my current agent and did not know where to turn, until a friend recommended Platinum Estates. Each property clearly needed work that I could not afford the improvements and I felt that it was a matter of time before the properties were repossessed.
Five years later I had two top quality properties with rent coming in on time nearly every month.
How did this happen? Platinum sat me down explained what I need to do to bring the properties up to a decent standard, arrange a schedule of works, agreed the cost with me, got the work done and found me a tenant all within two weeks. They also let me pay for the work over 12 months to ensure I had enough money to pay for my mortgages.
Platinum Estates are problems solvers. They have professionalism, skill & kindness that got me out of a hole and I cannot recommend them highly enough. They have always been friendly and generous with their time and always focus on my requirements.
By: sky
Jan 15, 2013
This agent is totally useless, I wanted to view a property, I rang them, I was told someone will get back to me, they did not. So I thought I send a email, I did not get any response.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Platinum Estates (Crawley) Office 1! To leave a new review of Platinum Estates (Crawley) Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Platinum Estates (Crawley) Office 1