Dec 13,2012
Dec 13,2012
Hannah started her dealings with the tenancy contract.
She sent me all the information I requested and patiently wrote long emails with complitaced clauses and in much detail.
She very wilingly phoned me abroad at my request to discuss every detail that was needed.
Along she dealt with the inventory and made decisions on removing old bits and pieces from the flat. She also made very usufel recomendations just before the tenant moved in. She has been really heplful with both big and small issues as well as polite and kind. I am most grateful to her to make me feel that I have been listened to.
I am sorry that now she has to leave. Somehow I trust that the staff at my London Home have a similar goal.
All the best to Hannah.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London