Dec 13,2012
Dec 13,2012
I recently moved into a rented property through Northwood and I cannot fault their service. My timeframe was very tight from checking into the property and checking out of my previous home and Bethan was kind enough to meet me in her own time at the property to allow me more time to move. Without this, the process of moving would have been very stressful but thanks to Bethan it all went smoothly. All staff members at Northwood were incredibly helpful, from the original viewing, the application process and the check in, their service is unbeaten. Everything was dealt with quickly, efficiently and professionally and I would recommend them to anyone looking to move house.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northwood Wokingham! To leave a new review of Northwood Wokingham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northwood Wokingham