Dec 13,2012
Dec 13,2012
I really hate edenvale I will never ever deal with edenvale again. It has been now six months since I moved out and they didn\'t give me back the deposit for my old apartment and the extra month i paid by mistake.  And it has been 3 months since I moved in to the new apartment and they didn\'t fix the broken stuff in the apartment.
I really hate edenvale I will never ever deal with edenvale again they\'re liars and thieves. It has been now six months since I moved out and they didn\'t give me back the deposit for my old apartment and the extra month i paid by mistake.  And it has been 3 months since I moved in to the new apartment and they didn\'t fix the broken stuff in the apartment. I spent lots of money on taxis to go to their office and they just keep lying to me and each time they tell me a different lie and new scenario. I was so nice with them but now I\'M REALLY SICK OF ALL THAT.
Attached Files