Jan 29,2010
Jan 29,2010
Never ever on your life, parents, children whatever use Sheffield Belvoir Lettings. The customer service is awful. We have had problems not being followed up which include leaking pipes into walls so wet patchs, plaster off walls (this is all in a new build which is under warrenty but still they do nothing). We pay them and I'm sure the landlord pays them money to do nothing but take the piss. I try to be objective in my critisim and would except if there was a good reason for a lack of response to problems but as it is there is nothing ever given.

They gained two stars thanks to Ami the girl on the phone who is always helpful, and I expect it is some one above her preventing solutions being found. Finally there seems to be no collaboration between services and have ruined our first experience lettings. I also expect the scores with top marks have been supplied by the letting agency itself.
By: prettyfedup
Nov 04, 2010
I have used the West B branch; inoffensive but largely clueless staff, very bad english (grammatically/linguistically I mean) when emailing makes it difficult to comprehend, things usually escalate due to this to the "boss" who returns calls/emails in anger rather than trying to make peace.
By: newlandlord
Feb 04, 2010
I would be interested to see comments from anyone that has used the Belvoir West Bridgford, Nottingham branch.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 57! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 57, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 57