Dec 13,2012
Dec 13,2012
I first used Winkworths to acquire a buy to let unit in the very busy W12 area of London.My first dealings were with Nick, who as a resident of the area himself, was able and willing to give me a very honest insight inot the locality, and a deep understanding of the dynamics of the local property market. Nick was also very helpful throughout the buying process, taking the time to inform me of all relevant developments and genrally helping to take some of the stress out of the process. I later met Mike, who stepped in and when I was ready to let the unit, and proved to have a real talent for marketing properties, using his experience in the area to help me shape the correct type of interior design and subsequent marketing materials. Mike was a tirless campaigner, working hard to ensure I had a consistently high level of viewings which evntually resulted in me getting the asking price. They\'re good guys, and I wouldn\'t hesitate in recommneding their services to other professional landlords or BTL opportunists!

Winkworth Estate Agents