Dec 13,2012
Dec 13,2012
This was my first flat since University and my situation meant that I was in London without a place to live and so needed a property quickly. I tried dozens of different estate agents most of which were unhelpful and unenthusiastic. Townends were the only estate agent who proactively called me with new places, and were always kind and friendly when I met up with them. They gave me as much information as they could when I needed it and sometimes without me needing to ask for it, which was the biggest bonus for me as I was unsure of what sort of things I needed to ask. Even the pre-tenancy process was quick, simple, polite and friendly.

I would recommend Townends to anyone moving to London and will definitely be using them again if I change property.

Thank you Townends Twickenham London Rd Team

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Townends Twickenham Branch! To leave a new review of Townends Twickenham Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Townends Twickenham Branch