Jul 24,2012
Jul 24,2012
I concur in full with the other reviews here. Furthermore, they are not only awful from the tenant\'s point of view, they are also terrible for landlords. My landlord got in touch with me as soon as I moved into the flat I rented through Clyde because he was concerned about a problem with a boiler that had been ongoing for some time. Clyde\'s property managers had not resolved the issue over several months and all subsequent property management issues were dealt with between myself and the landlord during the 6 months I spent in the flat. My landlord is now using another letting agent.

Having just moved out, I have been told that it will take them \'several weeks\' to process the check out and then release my deposit, despite the fact that they are signed up to the Association of Residential Lettings Agents and should be complying with The Property Ombudsman guidelines which suggest this process should take no longer than 10 days.

When I first moved to Glasgow I thought that the numerous Clyde boards visible outside flats simply indicated that they were a big agency. Now I realise it is more probable that tenants don\'t like staying in flats managed by Clyde, so they have a higher turnover of tenants. Landlords beware!!

If you are already in the unfortunate position of having to deal with Clyde, I recommend checking guidelines and getting advice from http://www.tpos.co.uk/

If you do not currently have to deal with them, DON\'T.
The service provided by Clyde Property is so poor that nothing short of a complete change in the culture, organization and personnel of the company would alter my opinion of them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Clyde Property Westend! To leave a new review of Clyde Property Westend, please click the link below !
Write a review for Clyde Property Westend