Properties Glasgow - Infiniti Properties
Jul 24,2012
Jul 24,2012
I have experience a very bad service with this Letting Agent. There have been a number of issues but the main problem is their refusal to communicate properly. No matter what time you call them the person you are looking for is never available, either in a meeting, on lunch or on another phone. I have been promised a call back on around 8 occasions and this has never materialised. They also refuse to respond to emails. Some of the problems we have had with KWAD are listed below;

¢â‚¬Â¢ We were given a move in date when we viewed and decided to accept the property. Then after we had signed up then paid our deposit the move in date was pushed back to ¢â‚¬Å“allow professional cleaning of the property¢â‚¬Â. This meant that we had to stay with family until they were ready for us.
¢â‚¬Â¢ On moving into the property it looked quite clean on first inspection but as soon as we moved a sofa or set of drawers there was what can only be described as years of dust.
¢â‚¬Â¢ We have reported a number of faults, items that are not working correctly or damage to the property. They have not been interested in carrying out any repairs.
¢â‚¬Â¢ After the fridge broke down we had to pester them to get an engineer round 4 days later.
¢â‚¬Â¢ An engineer has now been round but the fridge is still not repaired 7 days later, they have refused to give us a call to explain what is happening and will not return phone calls. I can understand that they may have to replace a part and this can take time but they will not give us any information.

I have managed to speak to their manager who can be extremely rude and aggressive on the phone and blames her staff (who are not available) for any problems.
By: Not Happy
Feb 04, 2013
I totally agree with all these reviews being myself a tennant renting from KWAD. They are awful, unprofessional, cannot communicate (or refuse to), are not interested in any kind of repairs, staff are rude and aggressive, they try to fob you off, and are just out to try to rip you off!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of K.W.A.D. Solicitors Office 1! To leave a new review of K.W.A.D. Solicitors Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for K.W.A.D. Solicitors Office 1