Jul 24,2012
Jul 24,2012
I do not think this estate agents abide by the code of conduct for estate agents. I had made an offer for a property which was accepted and all of a sudden a cash buyer came in after there were no more viewings on the property so how did this cash buyer see the property? I have since been talking to several people in the area about this estate agents and was not surprised to hear that apparently they have cash buyers in a book and call them when there is a good deal...thus getting commission on the sale and future lettings! I will be reporting them...just to who I don\'t know yet!
By: Property Professional
May 16, 2013
We fully understand the disappointment of an unsuccessful purchase. However, we follow the code of conduct rigidly. Part of that code is that all offers have to be forwarded to the vendor, verbally and in writing, irrespective of whether the property has been withdrawn from the market or not. Buyers who have viewed the property prior to its withdrawal, may still forward offers which must be forwarded. In these austere times, the prospect of having bucketfuls of landlord cash buyers is farcical. If so, why would we not arrange viewings for these cash buyers first.
It is well documented in our offices, literature and website, that we are NAEA members and details of The Property Ombudsman. In the ten months since this review was posted, no complaints have been received by either body.
Tony McGuinness MNAEA

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Salter McGuinness Office 2! To leave a new review of Salter McGuinness Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Salter McGuinness Office 2